The company was founded in 1860 by Anton Mann in Lower Austria.
In 1909 they settled in Vienna.
Since 1945, the bakery has expanded and established production on an industrial scale.
In 1982, Mann received from the Government of Austria permission to conduct their business bakery products under Austrian national coat of arms.
In 1985 a bakery Mann was first awarded the "piece of art and quality bakeries in Vienna." Since then, the company carries out constant monitoring to maintain quality mark.
In 1986 began the opening of the first bakeries in the branch network. This year is the beginning of znamenutsya stroitelsvo branch network.
In 1995 a bakery Kurt Mann received the title of Honorary Senator at the University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences in Vienna for their assistance and cooperation in science and industry.
In 1996, he received the award in the general category "Bread of Europe" among Austrian manufacturers.
From 1999 to July 2004, the bakery has opened a total of 54 branches in southern Austria.
2006 president Kurt Mann was awarded the Gold Medal of Merit of the Republic of Austria in recognition of his outstanding charity listed Federal President Dr. Heinz Fischer.
In 2010 a bakery Mann otprazdnovalasvoe 150th anniversary.
In 2013, the bread brand Der Mann won 28 medals and 3rd place in the competition "The international competition was the best bread and bakery in Vienna.
Currently, the network has expanded to 79 stores.